Visiting the Vineyard during COVID-19
We are excited to have our picnic grounds and tasting room open for you to enjoy!
In order to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy, we are complying with guidelines from by the CDC and the State of Connecticut. Vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask while visiting the vineyard.
Self-serve sanitizing supplies and hand sanitizer are available for use during your visit.
- Take advantage of our online wine preorder. Wine is also available by the glass or bottle on our deck and in our tasting room.
- Lawn furniture is set up to maintain at least a 6’ distance, please do not move lawn furniture or combine tables.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blankets, but please maintain at least 6’ distance between yourself and other groups.
- Glasses are available for use on site. Please return glasses to the bus bin located at the disinfecting station. Please clear your table and take your garbage.
- Utilize our self-serve disinfection supplies and hand sanitizer while visiting Lost Acres Vineyard.
Our restrooms are disinfected by our staff at the start and close of each day. To join us in our efforts, please help yourself to the disinfection supplies available before and after use of our bathrooms.